Release of GAJ OS Bulwark Firmware v4.27
Dear Valued Users,
We are thrilled to announce the release of our latest GajShield firewall firmware version 4.27, which includes some exciting new features and improvements. This update has been designed to enhance your experience and provide you with even more capabilities to streamline your data and network security.
Here are some of the highlights of the new version:
- Interface speed and duplex value will be displayed with speed test results. Using this tool you can now easily troubleshoot your internet connection. For more details visit - https://kb.gajshield.com/kbarticle?entryid=313&parentid=20
- Subnet of network used in tunnel will be displayed on hovering over netwok name.
- Admin authentication can now be done using LDAP and Active Directory. You no longer need to maintain multiple user database even for administration of your firewall. You can now use your existing infrastructure to do so. For more details on how to achieve this, visit - https://kb.gajshield.com/kbarticle?entryid=312&parentid=20
- Fixed issue where uploading license resulted in an error.
- Fixed issue where failover did not work when QoS queues are applied.
We encourage all users to upgrade to the latest version as soon as possible to take advantage of these new features and improvements. To get started, simply visit our knowledgebase website - https://kb.gajshield.com/kbarticle?entryid=309&parentid=20 and follow the instructions for downloading and installing the new version.
As always, our team is available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for choosing our firewall, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible experience.